Included. Supported. Heard.
Please be reminded of KU’s new Event Accessibility and Accommodation Policy and the required access event notification to be included on any invitation or notice of event.
The UBC encourages student organizations to make the most out of their events, so clubs are able to:
- Request permission to cater from outside restaurants
- Request permission to host a food truck
- Host a guest speaker
- Give a guest speaker a UBC-funded gift
Request to cater from outside restaurants
Fill out and submit the form below.
Hosting a food truck
- Fill out Food Exemption form and Food Truck Service form and submit to KU Catering for approval. Note the pricing tiers at the bottom of the Food Truck Service form
- Go through the University Events Committee to get permission to have the truck on the date and in the desired location. They only meet on Wednesdays, so submit the University Events Committee form several weeks prior to the event. Contact the Student Involvement and Leadership Center at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- If you would like to proceed with hosting a food truck it must be parked out back behind the hive at the loading dock entrance. Accordingly, coordinate with Capitol Federal Hall facilities to let them know your food truck will block the loading dock
Guest Speaker Parking Requirements
- Two options when requesting/paying for a parking pass through KU Parking
- Go to the KU Parking office within the Allen Fieldhouse parking garage and request a parking permit and pay on the spot with cash, check, or credit card
- Have your faculty advisor send an e-mail to KU Parking to request a permit that is billed to the School of Business master account. You must also let KU Parking know which student organization will be receiving the permit
- Guests cannot park in the blue spots facing Capitol Federal Hall, but all spots in lot 90 (yellow parking) are available
- 1/2 day (AM or PM) - $8 and full day - $16
Guest speaker gifts
- Gift cabinet located in Capitol Federal Hall 2127
- Tell the person working that your club is a UBC organization
- Email email@example.com to let us know what you received and what the gift is for