How to Join a Club
- Click the link above to find a club that fits your interests
- Ask around! What are your peers involved in?
2. Contact Leaders
- Email the leader(s) of the club that interests you via the contact info provided on the club's information page
- Introduce yourself through email or in person, and inquire about upcoming events/how you can get involved
3. Show Up
- Once you hear back from a leader, make room in your calendar, and show up!
- Even better, take a friend with you!
The organizations listed on this page are all UBC Member Organizations (clubs), thus the UBC fully supports their endeavors to get students involved. If you would like more information about a specific Member Organization, simply click on the club logo below. Member Organizations are listed alphabetically.