Space Reservation Guidelines
No food or drink is allowed in the classrooms!
FAQ's for booking events in Capitol Federal Hall
What if I need to request several different events?
- B-School Events Director, Kendyl Grender, is happy to schedule meetings to go over all your organization's requests in person at once instead of completing numerous forms. Just send me an email to schedule a meeting
Can I reserve conference rooms?
- Unfortunately not because conference rooms are locked in the evenings
Can I reserve the Hive or the Colloquium?
- Yes! If student organizations are hosting an event in the Colloquium, it will be left unlocked for you. It is your responsibility to clean and close the door after the event
Can I have food catered at my event?
- Regarding KU Dining
- If your event is only open to your club's members, you are not required to use KU Dining
- If your event is open to all School of Business students, KU Dining should be your first option for food
- If KU Dining does not offer the specific food item(s) you are wanting, outside food can be approved by filling out the exemption form below
- No food or drink is allowed in the classrooms. Food is allowed in the Colloquium, the Atrium, the Hive
- If you are planning on having food and/or drink at your event, Kendyl can schedule it in a designated space