FAQ's for promoting events within Capitol Federal Hall
Do we need to include the UBC logo on our graphics?
- Member organizations must include the UBC logo in all promotional materials of events that are partially or fully funded by UBC
How do we get on the school-wide calendars?
- Events submitted through the link below will appear on the KU Business Connect app, the big board scrolling calendar, and all other small screens in cap fed
How do we get graphics on the big board?
- All content on the big board will also appear on the smaller screens around Cap Fed
What's the best way to advertise my event?
- Classroom visits
- Social Media stories and posts
- Get on the calendar
What about social media?
Can I get my event or speaker distributed to external audiences?
- Email Lauren Cunningham at least a month before your event or speaker is to come about the event you would like to promote. She would be happy to work with you to send out event announcements to external audiences like alumni
- It is not guaranteed that your announcement will be sent out on time, or at all, but there is a strong possibility if you leave enough time for Lauren and the communications team